Our newsletters from the Berlin districts have now been distributed all through Berlin subscribed round 287,000 instances. At this time, as all the time, we’ve got Thursdays despatched from Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (in addition to from Pankow and Steglitz-Zehlendorf). Our Publication from the twelve districts of Berlin you possibly can order right here: tagesspiegel.de/bezirke
This time our district professional Nele Jensch writes from FRIEDRICHSHAIN-KREUZBERG about, amongst different issues, the next:
- Chess is booming: It has a powerful 300 members Kreuzberg Chess Membershipwho on the weekend German championships in chess 960 aligns. Within the Publication part “Neighborhood” say the 2 chairmen Brigitte Große-Honebrink and Georg Adelberger of the traits of their sportwhy right here too Workforce spirit required is – and why they’re no worries about offspring to need to do. Extra e-newsletter subjects this time amongst different issues:
- Final minute info: What you continue to must know in regards to the repeat elections for the Bundestag
- Excessive SUV parking charges in Paris – a job mannequin for Xhain?
- Workshop sequence: Biodiversity for the balcony
- What’s dwelling? Exhibition within the picture gallery Friedrichshain
- Berlinische Galerie: Marathon vernissage and diminished admission for everybody
- Haggling for bats: Evening flea market in SO36
- “Honest Metropolis Plan”: District promotes accountable consumption
If you happen to Recommendations, criticism and even reward to our District reporting If you wish to do away with it, write our authorswhose e-mail addresses you within the newsletters discover.